Velkommen!

Welcome to Food and Stuff, a blog that is documenting my senior year of college through the food I make! This should be a jolly good time and I'm happy you're here to share it with me! I may even have random Food Funnies every so often, which you won't want to miss! So put that apron on and gather your bowls, this is going to be fun!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chocolate Cupcakes

Sometimes I forget about the simple flavors when baking, like chocolate! So I stuck to the classics when baking these delicious treats : )
I made these yesterday, before a wedding I attended, which was quite adorable (more on that later)... They were pretty easy, so here's the recipe!

(Click to Enlarge)

 


This was pretty easy, a bit time consuming, but totally worth it! I did substitute a few things... I replaced the sour cream with plain greek yogurt, since that's what I had in my house... And I halfed both these recipes since I was only making cupcakes. 

And et me tell your these are delicious! Maybe one of the best things I've made yet! My roommates tried them and were super complimentary, so yeah, these were a success!
And after I made these I attended a wedding of two members of my roommates' church, and it was really sweet and adorable! My favorite part was watching the groom's face when the bride walked into the church, it was so sweet : )


And there were some great photo-ops!! Here's our little group, part of the bridal party for my roommate's wedding in June! So many weddings, yay!!!

Have a great Sunday!

Vi Ses, 
Holly

Recipe Source: 
http://www.annies-eats.com/2013/03/01/classic-chocolate-layer-cake/

No comments:

Post a Comment