Velkommen!

Welcome to Food and Stuff, a blog that is documenting my senior year of college through the food I make! This should be a jolly good time and I'm happy you're here to share it with me! I may even have random Food Funnies every so often, which you won't want to miss! So put that apron on and gather your bowls, this is going to be fun!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello again!

It has been a while, my friends! Managing multiple blogs, graduations from college, and nannying all summer sure made me busy. But guess what, I'm in LONDON FOR PASTRY SCHOOL! What!? Yeah, it's been that long since I've posted. I'm so very sorry, but I have yet another blog you can check out chronicling my journey here in London. I like to have desperation with my thoughts and blogs, so this may indeed be the last post on here, since my senior year is done and done. But don't fret! You can check me out at http://hollyinlondon.wordpress.com/ for more updates on my life!
Vi ses, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment