Velkommen!

Welcome to Food and Stuff, a blog that is documenting my senior year of college through the food I make! This should be a jolly good time and I'm happy you're here to share it with me! I may even have random Food Funnies every so often, which you won't want to miss! So put that apron on and gather your bowls, this is going to be fun!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Avocado Smoothie

As the semester dwindles down, my work load has only become crazier! I have a research proposal, tons of grading, teaching two classes, papers, tests, labs, and way more! It's about to get really insane. But at least I have baking to take my mind off things : )

Today, after my stint at the library, I came home and realized I finally had all the ingredients to make an Avocado Smoothie I'd seen on Pinterest!

It's super simple and totally fit in a large magic bullet cup. Here's the recipe:

  • 1 avocado
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt (with honey)
  • 1/2 - 1 cup orange juice
  • 1 - 2 cups of ice

  • Blend it all together and you're good to go!

  • It's a delightful pistachio color and tastes really creamy and tropical!

  • I suggest you try this out when there's no time for a big meal, it's pretty filling!
  • Vi Ses,
  • Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment