Velkommen!

Welcome to Food and Stuff, a blog that is documenting my senior year of college through the food I make! This should be a jolly good time and I'm happy you're here to share it with me! I may even have random Food Funnies every so often, which you won't want to miss! So put that apron on and gather your bowls, this is going to be fun!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mustache Chronicles II

In case you missed this week's episode of Parks and Recreation (which of course your didn't!), there was yet another amazing Ron Swanson food moment... involving fruit?

Yes, that's right... Ron F***ing Swanson ate a piece of fruit on the latest P&R. Apparently his potassium levels were low, so Anne told him to eat a banana every so often.

But come on! Ron? Fruit? How can this even happen?

Ron is our favorite meat-eating, mustachioed man, and here he is, being utterly defeated at the idea of eating a banana...


Ron Swanson will always be at the top of my lost for 'best fictional characters' and I think we can all see why...

Vi Ses,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment