Velkommen!

Welcome to Food and Stuff, a blog that is documenting my senior year of college through the food I make! This should be a jolly good time and I'm happy you're here to share it with me! I may even have random Food Funnies every so often, which you won't want to miss! So put that apron on and gather your bowls, this is going to be fun!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Food Memes!

So since I love memes...
and I peruse pinterest so much...
 I wanted to share a few of really funny food themed memes!


To start us off, here's an Ina Garten meme:
I personally, cannot stand this woman, but the memes made about her are SOO funny! 
Because it's true!




Here's a few of my favorite from the famous "Paula Deen Riding Things" meme base:
Voldemort's secret-keeper!




Are you kidding me?! This is perfect on every way!




The Julia Childs inspired meme:
Who doesn't agree!?




And of course, my favorites... 
The Ron Swanson Memes

"I don't go much for ethnic food... 
Wait. 
You had me at meat tornado."



Classic quote.




No caption needed.


Happy Eating!

Vi Ses,
Holly
Not meme-related, but I do love a good
 San Francisco bread bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment