Velkommen!

Welcome to Food and Stuff, a blog that is documenting my senior year of college through the food I make! This should be a jolly good time and I'm happy you're here to share it with me! I may even have random Food Funnies every so often, which you won't want to miss! So put that apron on and gather your bowls, this is going to be fun!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lemon Bars!

Lemon, lemon lemon!

Lemon is so fresh and delicious, and my household up here in Humboldt County, loves lemon everything! Bars, cookies, cakes... You name it, we'll try it!

So I decided to make some homemade lemon bars today, since it's been wedding central, and we are thinking about making lemon bars for my roommate's wedding! YUM!

                We used a classic, Paula Deen recipe.. Full of butter, so you know it's going to be tasty (albeit, unhealthy).


Yeah, these are super easy, and UM AMAZING. No joke, we're going to stuff our faces right here, right now.

Bonus, while baking these, we watched the extended version of Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring... My first time! It is so good, but we only had this one in extended! NO! Now we have to settle for the regular versions of the other two... Oh well, another time I guess...
LoTR Meme humor + GoT = Awesome

AND my Game of Thrones Season 2 came in the mail, so good bye weekend! So much drama and action, I love it! (Jon Snow will forever hold my fantasy heart!)



Well this was just a quickie, hope you have a wonderful weekend!!


Vi Ses,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment